Welcome to Extreme Accuracy Class!
How do you gain confidence to trust your skills and become a more accurate shooter? How important is consistency and programming your motor skills? Did you know you can dramatically increase your chance of survival by learning how to deliver a shot with pinpoint accuracy?
Firearm Type: Handgun | Skill Level: Intermediate | Location: Charlotte, NC | Cost: $90.00/person
“The aspects of the class I benefited from the most were several key takeaways that will provide the tweaks I need to improve my accuracy and speed. I would like to take Home Defense Fundamentals but want to build my skills first.“
Extreme Accuracy Class in Charlotte, NC
Make your friends jealous with the ability to split a playing card in half at multiple distances. The Carolina Sporting Arms EXTREME ACCURACY class can transform you into a more confident marksman with the knowledge and training to protect yourself.
The experienced guides at Carolina Sporting Arms have trained hundreds of people and we’re confident you will master accuracy and proficiency. Through planning, practice and experience, you will reduce your group size significantly and develop the capacity to achieve perfect timing every time.
In our commitment to your advanced training, Extreme Accuracy was created to help you reach your full potential.
What should you expect from this course?
- – This class is for the advanced beginner and can help transform you into a better marksman who is more prepared.
- – This class will show you how to reduce your group size by 30%, 50% or more.
- – Students will receive a brief classroom hands-on module and will then spend time on the range for live fire exercises.
- – Students will be given the chance to split a playing card at 2, 3, 5 and 7 yards, providing an opportunity to sharpen skills while advancing shooting proficiency.
- – The instructor for this 3 hour class is an NRA certified instructor who will help you get the training and confidence you deserve!
Extreme Accuracy will help you:
- – Gain confidence and master the knowledge to trust your skills
- – Develop consistency to remove any self-doubt
- – Become capable of shot clarity and precision with certainty
Items needed for this class:
- – Eye and ear protection
- – Proper footwear and closed top shirt
- – 100 rounds of ammo
- – Note taking materials
“The CSA instructor provided enough theory to address possible misfires. The class also had review/feedback/Q&A at the end.“
CAROLINA SPORTING ARMS (CSA Guns) EVENT
AND TRAINING CLASS CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 3 participants; we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule. Rescheduled students will have priority for the next scheduled class.
You deserve access to your instructor, which is why a low student to instructor ratio is capped. Small classes ensure your training needs are met and offer you a personal, guided training experience.
Photo ID is required to shoot on the range.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
CSA wants everyone to be safe. CSA will attempt to notify anyone registered for a class that is cancelled due to inclement weather as soon as the decision is made. Each participant will be notified via email, text message, and/or a phone call. CSA will also announce the cancellation on our social media outlets. CSA will not issue a refund for the class or event due to inclement weather but will reschedule the course or student for another time.
CSA does not offer refunds on training or events if you are unable to attend or change your mind. CSA will be happy to reschedule you in a later class or event or give you store credit to be used for another class, store merchandise, or range time.
If you choose to cancel or reschedule, CSA requires at least 72 hours’ notice in order to make room for others who may be waiting to attend.
– CSA Guns