Welcome to Extreme Accuracy Class!
How do you gain confidence to trust your skills and become a more accurate shooter? How important is consistency and programming your motor skills? Did you know you can dramatically increase your chance of survival by learning how to deliver a shot with pinpoint accuracy?
Firearm Type: Handgun | Skill Level: Intermediate | Location: Charlotte, NC | Cost: $90.00/person
“Very nice store. The selection is top-notch, the prices are good, and the staff is very friendly. I have also used the Ranges a few times. Everything works including the climate control. “
– Manny A.
Extreme Accuracy Class in Charlotte, NC
Make your friends jealous with the ability to split a playing card in half at multiple distances. The Carolina Sporting Arms EXTREME ACCURACY class can transform you into a more confident marksman with the knowledge and training to protect yourself.
The experienced guides at Carolina Sporting Arms have trained hundreds of people and we’re confident you will master accuracy and proficiency. Through planning, practice and experience, you will reduce your group size significantly and develop the capacity to achieve perfect timing every time.
In our commitment to your advanced training, Extreme Accuracy was created to help you reach your full potential.
What should you expect from this course?
- – This class is for the advanced beginner and can help transform you into a better marksman who is more prepared.
- – This class will show you how to reduce your group size by 30%, 50% or more.
- – Students will receive a brief classroom hands-on module and will then spend time on the range for live fire exercises.
- – Students will be given the chance to split a playing card at 2, 3, 5 and 7 yards, providing an opportunity to sharpen skills while advancing shooting proficiency.
- – The instructor for this 3 hour class is an NRA certified instructor who will help you get the training and confidence you deserve!
Extreme Accuracy will help you:
- – Gain confidence and master the knowledge to trust your skills
- – Develop consistency to remove any self-doubt
- – Become capable of shot clarity and precision with certainty
Items needed for this class:
- – Eye and ear protection
- – Proper footwear and closed top shirt
- – 100 rounds of ammo
- – Note taking materials
In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 3 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule. Rescheduled students will have priority for the next scheduled class.
To ensure you have the best experience possible, we limit our class sizes to no more than 12 participants. You deserve access to your instructor and this is why a low student to instructor ratio is capped. Small classes ensure your training needs are met and offer you a personal, guided training experience.
Photo ID is required to shoot on the range.
Extreme Accuracy Classes Near Me