Give It A Shot
Welcome to Give It A Shot!
At Carolina Sporting Arms, our guides know the biggest challenge for you is just getting started. The Give It A Shot class makes getting started easy.
Firearm Type: Handgun | Skill Level: Beginner | Location: Charlotte, NC | Cost: $50.00/person
“I went into Carolina Sporting Arms not knowing what to expect from the experience. What I got was the absolute best training that I could have ever asked for.”
– Chandra P.
Give It A Shot Class in Charlotte, NC
What knowledge, equipment and skills do you need to acquire in order to keep your family, and yourself, safe?
Give It A Shot is a classroom and range based orientation to build your training foundation. This class is taught by an NRA Certified female instructor.
We have helped hundreds of people progress from never shooting a gun before to becoming comfortable, skilled shooters. Carolina Sporting Arms wants you to be prepared, feel safe and able to enjoy a new sport. We’re confident you will thrive from our guided educational opportunities and feel empowered from the experiences provided.
During the classroom portion, you will receive formal exposure to:
- – Safe gun handling, safety rules and guidelines
- – The different handgun types and why you would prefer one over the other
- – Proper handgun grip, stance and other fundamentals
- – Popular terms used in the shooting sports and basic functions of a handgun
- – How to safely load and unload a handgun
- – Understanding of the local requirements for purchasing and owning a firearm
- – Introduction to shooting sports opportunities for all levels of interest
The program provides you with a comprehensive introduction to shooting a handgun by certified instructors that includes:
- – Firearm safety
- – Local ownership requirements
- – Shooting fundamentals
- – Hands-on instruction
- – How and where to continue training with your next class
In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 3 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule. Rescheduled students will have priority for the next scheduled class.
To ensure you have the best experience possible, we limit our class sizes to no more than 12 participants. You deserve access to your instructor and this is why a low student to instructor ratio is capped. Small classes ensure your training needs are met and offer you a personal, guided training experience.
Photo ID is required to shoot on the range.
Give It A Shot Classes Near Me