GSSF Glock Pistol Match
Welcome to Charlotte’s GSSF Glock Pistol Match! Compete, watch and learn at the CSA Guns, Charlotte’s premier shooting range.
The GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) is a safe, fun, family-oriented organization devoted to the responsible use of GLOCK firearms and encouraging participation in shooting sports. Matches at CSA Guns provide opportunities for shooters of all skill levels and experience to compete together in simple, but challenging courses of fire. Bring your favorite GLOCK and have some fun!
*All Events require prior online registration at least 24 hours in advance.
Firearm Type: Handgun | Skill Level: Beginner | Location: Charlotte, NC | Cost: $20.00/person
*If you have not fired a pistol before, we recommend you first take one of our introductory classes: Give It A Shot or the First Steps and First Shots Classes before joining a GLOCK Pistol Match Event.
GSSF GLOCK Pistol Matches
The GSSF League Match is a series of three matches conducted over a 3-month period.
- • Participants must be current GSSF members and compete in two of the three matches to qualify for plaques and prizes.
- • If you are not currently a member, you may join on-line at the GSSF website or upon registration at a GSSF League Match.
- • An annual GSSF membership costs only $35.00 for new members and $25.00 for renewing members and allows you to compete in any GSSF match.
- • Competitors may shoot ANY GLOCK pistol.
WHO IS THIS GLOCK PISTOL MATCH EVENT FOR
GLOCK Pistol Match events are for experienced shooters at all ages, from Seniors to Juniors at every skill level who are interested in fun GLOCK competition. You can compete with people of your skill level due to the classification system with standardized classifier stages that will grade you based on speed and accuracy. CSA Guns RSOs are available to help you with the details to get you started.
WHAT IS THE EVENT ABOUT/WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Your division will be determined based on the GLOCK pistol you are using. Once you’re on the range, it’s all about the best combination of speed and accuracy under the direction and supervision of certified Range Safety Officers. RSOs are there to help and maintain the flawless safety record GLOCK Pistol Matches are known for.
- • Dos and Don’ts at a match
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
To get started, you will need:
- • GLOCK pistol(s)
- • No Holsters required
- • A good belt
- • No cover garments
- • 5 magazines (minimum)
- • No Mag pouches
- • 100 rounds minimum
- • Eye and ear protection. Hard shell or custom molded ear protection only.
- • *Available for purchase in the CSA range or store.
*If you have not already completed the registration process, please arrive a little early to do so. You may stop by CSA Guns any time prior to the match to complete registration.
WHAT IS PROVIDED
GLOCK Pistol Match includes:
- • Shooter’s briefing will start promptly at 5:00 pm with the match starting shortly afterward.
- • Modified CSA Guns Range rules will apply. All shooters will be briefed on these rules prior to the first shot being fired.
- • Prizes
- • T-shirts, hats, and field knives are awarded, and a GLOCK pistol is GIVEN AWAY by drawing at the end of a GSSF League Match series.
- • You must be a GLOCK member and compete with a GLOCK pistol
- • Complete and Sign Liability Waiver Agreement
- • Watch the CSA safety video prior to being permitted to shoot the match
SCORING & PRIZE ALLOCATION:
- • The Lewis Prize Allocation system is used to distribute awards as equitably as possible.
- • Each separate pistol used during the match will be a separate entry.
- • Your two best scores of each entry during the series will be totaled and averaged at the end of the 3-match series.
- • If a shooter competes in only two matches, his/her scores for each entry are totaled and divided by two.
- • If a shooter competes in all three matches, his/her best two scores for each entry are totaled and divided by 2.
- • The result is one final score for each entry, which is then listed in the overall order in which he/she finished.
- • The overall list is then divided into thirds, with the top one-third considered “A Class,” the second one-third is “B Class,” and the final one-third is “C Class.”
- • Plaques are awarded to the top competitor of each class.
- • Unlimited Class is available for non-stock GLOCK Pistols
- • All Scoring disputes will be determined by the host range.
- • Please arrive on time and ready to go, the sooner we get started, the more we can shoot.
- • Hand loads will be allowed assuming the loads are not otherwise restricted.
- • *No steel core, tracers, incendiary or fully exposed lead ammo is permitted for use on the range.
SKILL LEVEL: Experienced shooters at all ages, from Seniors to Juniors
CAROLINA SPORTING ARMS (CSA Guns) EVENT
AND TRAINING CLASS CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 3 participants; we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule. Rescheduled students will have priority for the next scheduled class.
You deserve access to your instructor, which is why a low student to instructor ratio is capped. Small classes ensure your training needs are met and offer you a personal, guided training experience.
Photo ID is required to shoot on the range.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
CSA wants everyone to be safe. CSA will attempt to notify anyone registered for a class that is cancelled due to inclement weather as soon as the decision is made. Each participant will be notified via email, text message, and/or a phone call. CSA will also announce the cancellation on our social media outlets. CSA will not issue a refund for the class or event due to inclement weather but will reschedule the course or student for another time.
CSA does not offer refunds on training or events if you are unable to attend or change your mind. CSA will be happy to reschedule you in a later class or event or give you store credit to be used for another class, store merchandise, or range time.
If you choose to cancel or reschedule, CSA requires at least 72 hours’ notice in order to make room for others who may be waiting to attend.
– CSA Guns