GSSF Shooting Match
2018 GSSF Shooting Match Results
- January ’18 (Competition Results)
- February ’18 (Competition Results)
- March ’18 (Competition Results)
2017 GSSF Shooting Match Results
- Feb. 17th ’17 (Competition Results)
2016 GSSF Shooting Results
2015 GSSF Shooting Results
- July 11th (Competition Shooting Results)
- June 13th (Competition Shooting Results)
- May 2nd (Competition Shooting Results)
- April 11th (Competition Shooting Results)
- March 14th (Competition Shooting Results)
- Febuary 10th (Competition Shooting Results)
- January 10th (Competition Shooting Results)
- December 13th (Competition Shooting Results)
- November 8th (Competition Shooting Results)
What is a GSSF League Match?
Compete, watch and learn at the premier shooting range in the southeast
The GSSF League Match is a series of three matches conducted over a 3-month period. Participants must be current GSSF members and compete in two of the three matches to qualify for plaques and prizes. If you are not currently a member, you may join on-line at the GSSF website or upon registration at a GSSF League Match. An annual GSSF membership costs only $35.00 for new members and $25.00 for renewing members and allows you to compete in any GSSF match. Competitors may shoot ANY GLOCK pistol.
The Lewis Prize Allocation system is used to distribute awards as equitably as possible. Each separate pistol used during the match will be a separate entry. Your two best scores of each entry during the series will be totaled and averaged at the end of the 3-match series. If a shooter competes in only two matches, his/her scores for each entry are totaled and divided by two. If a shooter competes in all three matches, his/her best two scores for each entry are totaled and divided by 2.
The result is one final score for each entry, which is then listed in the overall order in which he/she finished. The overall list is then divided into thirds, with the top one-third considered “A Class,” the second one-third is “B Class,” and the final one-third is “C Class.” Plaques are awarded to the top competitor of each class. Unlimited Class is available for non-stock GLOCK Pistols
All Scoring disputes will be determined by the host range.
Additionally, t-shirts, hats, and field knives are awarded and a GLOCK pistol is GIVEN AWAY by drawing at the end of a GSSF League Match series.
Check the schedule for the League Match nearest you and come join us for some fun on the range!
We hope to see you at the next GSSF Shooting Match!