FREE Gun Law Seminar
This classroom-based educational seminar will explain the steps you need to take to protect yourself legally when interacting with Law Enforcement Officers. How you handle yourself after the shooting could determine your future, legally and financially.
Our gun law seminars feature experienced attorneys, law enforcement, and other firearms professionals who cover a wide range of topics such as the Castle Doctrine, the justified use of deadly force, and much more. Each seminar has dedicated Q&A segments to ensure all attendees are able to get the information they want to know from a credible source they can trust.
Cost: FREE | Time: 2 1/2 Hrs. | Skill Level: All skill levels | Age: 18+ | Class Capacity: 40 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Prerequisites: None
NEW LAWS ARE PASSED DAILY!
MUST-KNOW LAWS FOR GUN OWNERS
The facts of defense for Gun Owners & Non-lethal self-defense situations.
Stay on the right side of the law!
ELIMINATE THE RISK OF BEING UNPREPARED
Who is the gun law seminar for..
Those interested in customized legal protection and benefits, according to what’s best for you and your family. In a world full of options, legal education is worth your time! This class will arm you with the knowledge to help keep you safe and on the right side of the law.
What is the class about/topics covered..
- • Learn the correct steps to take after using your firearm to defend yourself.
- • Critical info you need to tell the 911 operator that will make the difference when the police arrive.
- • What you must do with your firearm before the police arrive.
- • What to say — and not say — to keep yourself out of jail.
- • Tactics to use to keep a clear head and make sure you don’t make any unfortunate mistakes.
- • Coverage for Gun Owners and Non-lethal weapons used in a self-defense situation to defend yourself.
- • The legalities of the Castle Doctrine and the “stand your ground” statute.
- • When the use of force or deadly force is legally justified
- • Immunity from Liability
- • What to expect when law enforcement arrives.
- • And more
“Great legal representatives and knowledgeable staff. The two-hour plus class and Q&A exceeded my expectations. I am familiar with the laws but didn’t realize how often they change. Very informative and extremely valuable.“
– Randy R.
What to bring/What is provided
What Student Will Bring
• Pen/pencil for notes
Special Bonus: All attendees will receive a copy of “Should I Shoot?” a USCCA best seller. $39 Value – Yours FREE. This book explains the ins and outs of the law of deadly force in easy-to-understand language, helping you understand when you are legally allowed to pull the trigger.
Course Cancellation/Change Policy
• Attendee substitutions can be made at any time.
• CSA Guns reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we may need to cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control. CSA Guns is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you, as a result of such cancellation. If CSA Guns cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address or phone number you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 3 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule. Rescheduled students will have priority for the next scheduled class.
You deserve access to your instructor and this is why a low student to instructor ratio is capped. Small classes ensure your training needs are met and offer you a personal, guided training experience.
Photo ID is required to shoot on the range.