Men’s Marksmanship Night
It’s Men’s Marksmanship night at the range!
Join us at the range on Thursday for a special MEN ONLY event.
Carolina Sporting Arms will be hosting a Men’s Marksmanship development night on Thursday Nights. The Men’s marksmanship development class is a self-paced course designed to reinforce basic handgun safety and the fundamentals of marksmanship, targeting either brand new shooters or shooters looking to build and improve their current skillset. The program follows a nationally recognized program of repetitive drills of gradually increasing difficulty called the Winchester Marksmanship Program.
Skill Level: Intermediate | Instructor: Marshall Hampton | Time: 2 hrs. | Location: Charlotte, NC | Cost: $50.00/person
“I searched for training courses and wasn’t specifically looking for a men’s only course, but am glad I found one. The instructor’s knowledge was excellent, and energy and enthusiasm kept the night engaging and fun. Great job!“
– Paul B.
WHO IS THIS MEN’S MARKSMANSHIP CLASS FOR:
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of the program the shooter will have mastered the basic fundamentals of marksmanship and be able to hit their intended target with confidence and will also have qualified for the NRA Distinguished Expert tab in the pistol discipline. This is a nationally recognized level of achievement that is something to be proud of!
- • The drills are easy to complete with each drill building on the skills learned in the previous session.
- • All drills have performance goals that are reasonably attainable and insure those skills have been appropriately mastered before progressing to the next level.
- • Levels include:
- • Pro-Marksman
- • Marksman
- • Marksman First Class
- • Sharpshooter
- • Expert
- • Distinguished Expert
- • On successful completion of each level certificates of achievement are issued to the shooter acknowledging their performance.
- • During the course of the program, the shooter will master the safe and confident handling of their firearm and will shoot targets out to 30 feet from the following static positions:
- • two-handed strong side
- • two-handed weak side
- • single-handed with strong hand only
- • single hand with weak hand only
- • shooting under time pressure
The class will begin with the issuing of awards from the previous session and a review of all courses of fire being shot by the participants each evening with an open question and answer session. The class will then adjourn to the range for the completion of drills at the pace of the individual shooter with interactive coaching while on the firing line.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING:
- • Shooters that have their own firearm are welcome to bring them.
- • New shooters are urged to shoot a .22 caliber handgun so the critical skills can be mastered without the negative influences of heavy recoil.
- • If you currently are in the process of selecting a firearm, a variety of rental guns are available to help out with the selection process.
- • To participate in the range, guests are required to have “hard shell” over-the-ear, ear protection with an NRR of at least 28 DB
- • Suitable eye protection
- • Eye and ear protection are available for purchase at the range
WHAT IS PROVIDED
Men’s night includes:
- • A target
- • One hour of range time
- • An instructor/RSO with the group to answer questions
Bring your friends and make it a night out!!
IN THE RARE INSTANCE WE DO NOT HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 PARTICIPANTS, WE MAY RESCHEDULE STUDENTS TO THE NEXT CLASS THAT COMPLIES WITH THE STUDENT’S SCHEDULE. RESCHEDULED STUDENTS WILL HAVE PRIORITY FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULED CLASS.
TO ENSURE YOU HAVE THE BEST EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE, WE LIMIT OUR CLASS SIZES TO NO MORE THAN 7 PARTICIPANTS. YOU DESERVE ACCESS TO YOUR INSTRUCTOR AND THIS IS WHY A LOW STUDENT TO INSTRUCTOR RATIO IS CAPPED. SMALL CLASSES ENSURE YOUR TRAINING NEEDS ARE MET AND OFFER YOU A PERSONAL, GUIDED TRAINING EXPERIENCE.
Photo ID is required to shoot on the range.
Additional Resources for the Ladies Marksmanship Class:
CAROLINA SPORTING ARMS (CSA Guns) EVENT
AND TRAINING CLASS CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 3 participants; we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule. Rescheduled students will have priority for the next scheduled class.
You deserve access to your instructor, which is why a low student to instructor ratio is capped. Small classes ensure your training needs are met and offer you a personal, guided training experience.
Photo ID is required to shoot on the range.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
CSA wants everyone to be safe. CSA will attempt to notify anyone registered for a class that is cancelled due to inclement weather as soon as the decision is made. Each participant will be notified via email, text message, and/or a phone call. CSA will also announce the cancellation on our social media outlets. CSA will not issue a refund for the class or event due to inclement weather but will reschedule the course or student for another time.
CSA does not offer refunds on training or events if you are unable to attend or change your mind. CSA will be happy to reschedule you in a later class or event or give you store credit to be used for another class, store merchandise, or range time.
If you choose to cancel or reschedule, CSA requires at least 72 hours’ notice in order to make room for others who may be waiting to attend.
– CSA Guns
Men’s Marksmanship Class Near Me