LET'S START YOUR JOURNEY
STEP 1: VISIT OUR FACILITY
• An easy 30-minute visit will take the stress out of wondering what to expect. In addition to a great tour of our range, you will see all of your options first hand.
• Schedule a visit for an in-person consultation with a guide.
STEP 2 : CUSTOMIZE YOUR EDUCATION PATH
• Each training path we create is specific to each and every guest.
• After we understand your needs together, we will recommend a path and plan according to your needs.
• Our recommendation first class is First Steps
STEP 3 : WE’LL STAND BESIDE YOU
• Learning to shoot is an investment in your future and you want to know it’s with trusted partners.
• That’s why we provide you only the best professional education.
• If you are unsure about any part of the process, we won’t move on until you’re comfortable. We support you always.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will I shoot a gun my first time at the range?
Will someone help me shoot?
Do I need my own gun or ammunition??
You’re looking forward to your first experience at the range, and CSA Guns prides itself on delivering everything you need to simply walk in and feel safe. We do have one rule: If you are using one of our rental guns, you have to use our ammunition. You have a large rental selection to choose from, and we’re happy to answer any questions.
RECOMMENDED FIRST CLASS
You are welcome to take any course. First Steps is our recommended first class as you begin your training.
CLASS 100 – First Steps