Pistol Cleaning Workshop
Pistol Cleaning Workshop, a comprehensive hands-on gun cleaning class designed to properly train you on the essentials of cleaning and caring for your firearm. Did you know, by cleaning and maintaining your firearm, you increase its safety, reliability, longevity, and functionality since improper or infrequent cleaning can lead to several types of malfunctions, causing your gun to fail when you need it most.
This professional workshop will educate you on the physical process of cleaning a firearm, plus provide you with a better understanding of your firearm.
Firearm Type: Handgun | Skill Level: Beginner | Location: Charlotte, NC | Cost: $90.00/person
“Really liked this place! Five of us ladies had a private lesson and range time with Marshall. He was terrific with the ladies that were scared of guns and walked them gently through the process. We ALL left smiling and happy! A few new shooters!! Thank you CSA and Marshall! Can’t wait to come back and shoot again!
– Diane J.
WHO IS THIS PISTOL CLEANING WORKSHOP IN CHARLOTTE, NC FOR..
– Those who are new to firearms or looking for the proper education on caring for your firearm
– Those who would like to learn new gun-cleaning skills to keep your firearm in top shape for a lifetime of use
– Those looking for practical knowledge, tips, and tools about your firearm
– Those who don’t feel comfortable with disassembly or reassembly yet, learn safety checks and education to save you from dangerous accidents
– Those looking to improve performance, since a dirty gun is impactful in many ways
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Basic firearm parts, function; this knowledge is useful if your gun ever stops working
– Safe handling of your firearm during disassembly, assembly and the best procedure for setting up your work area
– How to avoid damaging your weapon and why cleaning your firearm will make it more accurate and reliable
– Clarity on the best cleaning supplies and tools to achieve a well-functioning firearm. (Solvents, Cloths, Brushes, Lubricants, Patches, and more!)
– How to spot early signs of wear, when a part is going bad, and when to replace it to avoid firearm damage
“I just wanted to express my special note of appreciation to Lou for upgrading my new SIG with red dot optics and other accessories. I am very pleased with this purchase at CSA Guns and the help in my making these important purchase decisions. I plan on making further upgrades and purchases in the near future and will be looking forward to CSA Gun’s expertise in this regard”
– George S.
WHAT TO BRING
– Your unloaded Handgun (Pistol or Revolver)
– Your firearm manual, if available
– * If you don’t have a firearm, we will provide one for you to use during the course.
– Wear clothing you don’t mind getting dirty
Course Cancellation/Change Policy
In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 3 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule. Rescheduled students will have priority for the next scheduled class.
You deserve access to your instructor and this is why a low student to instructor ratio is capped. Small classes ensure your training needs are met and offer you a personal, guided training experience.
Photo ID is required to shoot on the range.
Pistol Cleaning Workshop Near Me