Pistol Cleaning Workshop
Pistol Cleaning Workshop, a comprehensive hands-on gun cleaning class designed to properly train you on the essentials of cleaning and caring for your firearm. Did you know, by cleaning and maintaining your firearm, you increase its safety, reliability, longevity, and functionality since improper or infrequent cleaning can lead to several types of malfunctions, causing your gun to fail when you need it most.
This professional workshop will educate you on the physical process of cleaning a firearm, plus provide you with a better understanding of your firearm.
Firearm Type: Handgun | Skill Level: Beginner | Location: Charlotte, NC | Cost: $90.00/person
“Really liked this place! Five of us ladies had a private lesson and range time with Marshall. He was terrific with the ladies that were scared of guns and walked them gently through the process. We ALL left smiling and happy! A few new shooters!! Thank you CSA and Marshall! Can’t wait to come back and shoot again!
– Diane J.
WHO IS THIS PISTOL CLEANING WORKSHOP IN CHARLOTTE, NC FOR..
– Those who are new to firearms or looking for the proper education on caring for your firearm
– Those who would like to learn new gun-cleaning skills to keep your firearm in top shape for a lifetime of use
– Those looking for practical knowledge, tips, and tools about your firearm
– Those who don’t feel comfortable with disassembly or reassembly yet, learn safety checks and education to save you from dangerous accidents
– Those looking to improve performance, since a dirty gun is impactful in many ways
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Basic firearm parts, function; this knowledge is useful if your gun ever stops working
– Safe handling of your firearm during disassembly, assembly and the best procedure for setting up your work area
– How to avoid damaging your weapon and why cleaning your firearm will make it more accurate and reliable
– Clarity on the best cleaning supplies and tools to achieve a well-functioning firearm. (Solvents, Cloths, Brushes, Lubricants, Patches, and more!)
– How to spot early signs of wear, when a part is going bad, and when to replace it to avoid firearm damage
WHAT TO BRING
– Your unloaded Handgun (Pistol or Revolver)
– Your firearm manual, if available
– * If you don’t have a firearm, we will provide one for you to use during the course.
– Wear clothing you don’t mind getting dirty
Concealed Carry Classes Near Me