Range Safety Officer/ROS (Part-time)
Range Safety Officer/RSO – Part-time (Saturday & Sunday)
Do you have a background in firearms and a passion for sharing your interest and knowledge about firearms? Are you retired or looking for a fun part-time job? Would you be comfortable explaining and enforcing facility safety rules and procedures with novice and experienced shooters?
Individuals with these qualifications have the opportunity to work in a supportive, safe, and fun atmosphere and can enjoy additional benefits such as Family membership, free classes, discounts, and team-sharing knowledge.
Charlotte’s finest shooting range is looking for a part-time (Saturday and Sunday) customer service-focused Range Safety Officer (RSO).
We LOVE our Members and Guests, and you will, too!
- Manage safe practices on the range
- Inviting, accommodating, and welcoming to our members and guests
- If you enjoy guns and love interacting with people, this could be a great fit
- Fast-paced, people-oriented environment
- Can multi-task and looks for the bright side in each situation
- Work is challenging, fun and prioritizes following the rules
- Range and retail environment with a great and supportive team
- Point of sale experience and familiarity with firearms is a plus
- Most important is the right attitude and a solid work ethic
- If you are already NRA Range Safety Officer preferred, if not we will train you
- Part-time position requires flexibility of hours and working weekends
- You must be at least 21 and able to pass a drug test and background check
- If you just love guns but not serving people, please don’t apply
If you love people and are dedicated to excellent customer service, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job…
If you are interested in any of these positions, please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for your interest in being part of the Carolina Sporting Arms Team!