Range Safety Officer/ROS (Part-time)
Range Safety Officer/RSO – Part-time (Saturday & Sunday)
Do you have a background in firearms and a passion for sharing your interest and knowledge about firearms? Are you retired or looking for a fun part-time job? Would you be comfortable explaining and enforcing facility safety rules and procedures with novice and experienced shooters?
Individuals with these qualifications have the opportunity to work in a supportive, safe, and fun atmosphere and can enjoy additional benefits such as Family membership, free classes, discounts, and team-sharing knowledge.
Charlotte’s finest shooting range is looking for a part-time (Saturday and Sunday) customer service-focused Range Safety Officer (RSO).
We LOVE our Members and Guests, and you will, too!
- Manage safe practices on the range
- Inviting, accommodating, and welcoming to our members and guests
- If you enjoy guns and love interacting with people, this could be a great fit
- Fast-paced, people-oriented environment
- Can multi-task and looks for the bright side in each situation
- Work is challenging, fun and prioritizes following the rules
- Range and retail environment with a great and supportive team
- Point of sale experience and familiarity with firearms is a plus
- Most important is the right attitude and a solid work ethic
- If you are already NRA Range Safety Officer preferred, if not we will train you
- Part-time position requires flexibility of hours and working weekends
- You must be at least 21 and able to pass a drug test and background check
- If you just love guns but not serving people, please don’t apply
If you love people and are dedicated to excellent customer service, we look forward to hearing from you.