REFUND, RESCHEDULE AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- – CSA does not offer refunds on training or events if you are unable to attend or change your mind unless you’ve met the guidelines below.
- – CSA will be happy to reschedule you for a later class or event or give you store credit to be used for another class, store merchandise, or range time.
- – If you choose to cancel or reschedule, CSA requires at least 72 hours notice before – the class to make room for others who may be waiting to attend.
- – Only requests made 72 hours before the class are eligible for a refund.
- – Only requests made between 72 and 24 hours before the class will be allowed to be rescheduled once to another class date
- – Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
Cancellation requests received via email after the class date/start time forfeit the class fee and are not eligible to reschedule or receive a refund. Reschedule requests must be made via email to Mike Simpson, Training Director, at email@example.com and must fit within the guidelines below and email to include the following information:
- – Only requests made between 72 and 24 hours before the class will be allowed to be rescheduled once to another class date.
- – A rescheduled course must occur within 2 months from the original course date.
- – The registrant forfeits all course fees if a replacement course has not been attended within 2 months.
- – Attach the original email confirmation for the course (NOT THE CLASS REMINDER) that requires rescheduling.
- – Please provide the date and time of your requested reschedule.
- – If you purchased the class in-store and not online, you will not have a confirmation email and you will need to provide a class date/time chosen from those listed on our website for your specific class.
Phone calls or voicemail messages are not accepted as a means to request a reschedule.
- – In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 3 participants; we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule.
- – Rescheduled students will have priority for the next scheduled class.
- – You deserve access to your instructor, which is why a low student-to-instructor ratio is capped.
- – Small classes ensure your training needs are met and offer you a personal, guided training experience.
- – Photo ID is required to shoot on the range.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
- – CSA wants everyone to be safe and will attempt to notify anyone registered for a class cancelled due to inclement weather as soon as the decision is made.
- – Each participant will be notified via email, text message, and/or a phone call.
- – CSA will also announce the cancellation on our social media outlets.
- – CSA will not issue a refund for the class or event due to inclement weather but will reschedule the course or student for another time.
Thank you– CSA Guns