Sabre Defense Pepper Spray Class
At CSA Guns, we believe self-defense comes in many forms. One of them is Sabre Defense Pepper Spray. In this class, you will learn how to use pepper spray effectively and why it can be a great personal protection option.
Firearm Type: Unarmed | Skill Level: Beginner | Certification: Certificate of Completion | Location: Charlotte, NC | Cost: $90.00/person | Time: 2 Hrs.
“Great instructors! Awesome class, will recommend it to friends for sure!“
– Hunter E.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- – Those interested in learning about pepper spray
- – Those considering adding pepper spray to their daily carry setup
- – Those looking for a personal protection device that is less than lethal
- – Those that already own pepper spray and want to learn how to use it effectively
- – The outdoor enthusiast looking for personal protection
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- – How to use pepper spray safely and effectively
- – The Dos and Don’ts of deploying pepper spray
- – The physiological and psychological effects of pepper spray
- – How to decontaminate yourself or others that have come into contact with pepper spray
“Starting at the range and getting tips from the instructor on proper technique. Great class, very informative.“
– D. A.
- – None , this class is for everyone 18+ and up
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
What student will provide
- – A pen/pencil, a notepad, and a willingness to learn
Provided materials included in the class fee:
Student Kit ($22 value) includes:
- – 1 Personal Sabre pepper spray canister
- – 3 inert practice spray canisters
- – Student Manual
- – Certificate of Completion
CAROLINA SPORTING ARMS (CSA Guns) EVENT
AND TRAINING CLASS CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 3 participants; we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule. Rescheduled students will have priority for the next scheduled class.
You deserve access to your instructor, which is why a low student to instructor ratio is capped. Small classes ensure your training needs are met and offer you a personal, guided training experience.
Photo ID is required to shoot on the range.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
CSA wants everyone to be safe. CSA will attempt to notify anyone registered for a class that is cancelled due to inclement weather as soon as the decision is made. Each participant will be notified via email, text message, and/or a phone call. CSA will also announce the cancellation on our social media outlets. CSA will not issue a refund for the class or event due to inclement weather but will reschedule the course or student for another time.
CSA does not offer refunds on training or events if you are unable to attend or change your mind. CSA will be happy to reschedule you in a later class or event or give you store credit to be used for another class, store merchandise, or range time.
If you choose to cancel or reschedule, CSA requires at least 72 hours’ notice in order to make room for others who may be waiting to attend.
– CSA Guns