USPSA Pistol Match
Welcome to Charlotte’s USPSA Pistol Match at CSA Guns!
Looking for a fun way to enhance your current skill set?
Join us for this friendly competition where you will learn to shoot in a variety of situations. Bring your favorite gun and have some fun!
Firearm Type: Handgun | Skill Level: Intermediate | Location: Charlotte, NC | Cost: $20/person ($18/person for members)
USPSA Pistol Match in Charlotte, NC
Shooters are required to complete a liability waiver and watch the CSA safety video prior to being permitted to shoot the match. If you have not already completed the registration process, please try to arrive a little early to do so. You may also stop by at any time prior to the match to complete registration. The shooters briefing will start promptly at 5:00 pm with the match starting shortly afterward. Modified Carolina Sporting Arms Range rules will apply. All shooters will be briefed on these rules prior to the first shot being fired.
What to Bring:
- – Center fire handgun 9mm or larger. Back Up Gun (BUG) division is .380 or larger.
- – A good holster. Must be a strong side hip holster worn inside or outside the waist band. Kydex or plastic type is preferred. No one-size-fits many nylon holsters, race holsters, cross-draw, shoulder holsters, small of the back, appendix or pocket holsters.
- – A good belt.
- – A cover garment. It can be a vest, light jacket etc.
- – 3 magazines (minimum)
- – Magazine pouches that hold at least two mags.
- – 100 rounds minimum
- – Eye and ear protection. Hard shell or custom molded ear protection only. Available for purchase in the CSA range or store.
USPSA scoring will apply. However, there will be accommodations in place for those whose firearms or gear don’t exactly comply with established divisions. We will be running 3 to 5 stages depending on squad size. Please arrive on time and ready to go, the sooner we get started, the more we can shoot.
If you haven’t shot USPSA before, please visit their website at www.USPSA.com for more information and the complete set of rules.
No steel core, tracers, incendiary or fully exposed lead ammo is permitted for use on the range. Hand loads will be allowed assuming the loads are not otherwise restricted.
In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 3 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule. Rescheduled students will have priority for the next scheduled class.
To ensure you have the best experience possible, we limit our class sizes to no more than 12 participants. You deserve access to your instructor and this is why a low student to instructor ratio is capped. Small classes ensure your training needs are met and offer you a personal, guided training experience.
Photo ID is required to shoot on the range.
USPSA Pistol Matches Near Me